October 23, 2018
Working Solutions is Hiring for the Holidays—and into 2019
Filed under: News
Companies are clamoring for seasonal help this year more than ever, according to FlexJobs and other workforce jobsites. You can take your pick:
- Treetop adventurer: Fly through the air as a temporary zip-line instructor.
- Defensive driver: Maneuver a delivery van through crazy holiday traffic.
- Manual laborer: Stand for hours processing orders at a distribution center.
None of those positions to your liking. Well then, there’s another way to make money this holiday season—and into the New Year. The best part is: You don’t have to even leave home to earn it as a contact center agent.
At Working Solutions, on-demand agents are in demand. They operate remotely, with opportunities for virtual sales and customer care. Right now, we need to fill 2,800 service jobs for the upcoming tax season through April 2019.
Other current openings for independent contractors include:
- Customer Service Representative
- Healthcare Customer Service Representative
- Medical Coding Data Entry Specialist
- Senior Living Customer Care Canada
As leader in on-demand contact center solutions, Working Solutions will educate you in a client’s business. As a proven performer, we’ll reward you with incentives. As a valued agent, we’ll invest in your success through ongoing development.