November 8, 2018
Agents Needed for Work from Home Customer Service Support Jobs
Filed under: Work at Home Hacks
Learn a New Skill and Make Some Extra Money
How about a meaningful job that lasts months longer—now through April 15—with opportunities for additional work afterward? In a few days, we’ll teach you all you need to know.
Working Solutions is recruiting agents in the United States to provide customer service for tax software support. Applicants are not required to have any tax knowledge to perform job duties.
Different shifts are available. You can schedule hours that fit your lifestyle, whether you’re an early riser or a night owl. We’ll set you up to succeed with step-by-step onboarding and ongoing IT expertise.
What’s more, you will work from home, which actually saves you money. And once you’re an agent in the Working Solutions network, there will be other client programs to apply for later on.
For these tax software customer service positions, your skills should include:
- At least a year or two of experience in a high-volume customer service role, such as call centers.
- Proven data-entry skills, with a working knowledge of computer operating systems and software.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different personalities, based on a customer’s mindset.
Frequently Asked Questions For This Tax Software Customer Service Job
Apply for this customer service position now—and be open to more job opportunities later on. To help you decide, here are answers to a few frequently asked questions.
- What is the position? This is work-from-home, customer service agent job, providing customer service for consumers using tax software.
- What are the job specifics? This is a seasonal opportunity, starting now through April 15, 2019. After this client program ends, Working Solutions will have other jobs available for agents.
- How soon can applicants expect a response? Expect a response within 24 hours after completing all application steps including the assessments. All steps must be completed for a response.
- How quickly is the onboarding process? The work-from-home, tech setup takes about an hour. Learning the client program through online instruction requires five days, with ongoing support.
- How soon are agents paid? An agent will receive the first payment after working 20 hours.
- What if an agent has no tax experience? While this is a tax software customer service job, agents do not have to have any tax experience or knowledge.
- What will be the customer interactions? Agents will take inbound calls and a portion will be video chat. An agent’s face, however, won’t be prominent on the screen. The use of video chat is simply there to help customers use the tax software.
Based in Dallas, Texas, Working Solutions is one of the nation’s first virtual workforce companies, with more than 20 years in the call center industry. For the past several years, it has been ranked in the Top 10 of the FlexJobs Top 100 Companies for remote work.